Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Alcohol Awareness Month: Dr. Galati Discusses 04/20/2014
- Hepatitis C, Liver Cancer, and Bad New for Patients: It’s Never Easy 04/05/2014
- Childhood Obesity: New Research Released in New England Journal of Medicine 01/30/2014
- K Beecher: Hello. My husband was 24 to 48 hours away from dy...
- Firdous Ahmad: Dear Dr, My mother have hepatitis C, and she also ...
- Dr. Joe Galati: Good chance they will work. Much better tolerated ...
About Dr. Galati
Dr. Joseph S. Galati is a native of Long Island, New York. He received his undergraduate degree at Syracuse University and attended St. George's University School of Medicine.
Following medical school, Dr. Galati was an Intern and Resident in Internal Medicine at State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn (formerly Downstate Medical Center)/Kings County Hospital Center, one of the premier teaching hospitals in the country. He remained an additional year in the department to assume responsibilities as the Chief Medical Resident in the Department of Medicine under the direction of Dr. Donald E. Wilson, currently the Dean at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Read more...