Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- New Hepatitis C Cure FDA Approved: Daclatasvir for Genotype 3 Patients 07/28/2015
- Saving the American Family: Roasting Vegetables-Dr. Galati Shows How 06/27/2015
- Fight Obesity: Dr. Joe Galati’s Great American Produce Giveaway 06/24/2015
- Burrell Walters: Dr. Galati, In November of 2011 I participated ...
- John: Just read this article and reliazed how advanced t...
- Dr. Joe Galati: Excellent. Good luck....
"fast food" 31 Days of Wellness Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis B hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir vegetables wellness