Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- 31 Days of Wellness: Colon Cancer Screening-Make it a Priority this Year-Coby Tyner Explains 01/08/2017
- 31 Days of Wellness: More Peanuts for Kids? Say What? January 7, 2017 01/07/2017
- 31 Days of Wellness: Do You Really Need Daily Vitamins? January 6, 2017 01/07/2017
- Candy Ide: I have a 28 year old daughter that has autoimmune ...
- Dr. Joe Galati: Many factors go into liver transplant evaluation.....
- Vickie Konanz: I discovered I had liver cirrhosis 3 years ago aft...
"fast food" 31 Days of Wellness alcohol Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir vegetables wellness