Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Dr. Rashid Khan Joins the Liver Specialists of Texas Team 03/02/2015
- Low Salt Diet in Cirrhosis and Liver Disease: Advise to Patients and Family 02/01/2015
- Grazoprevir and Elbasvir: New Hepatitis C Treatment Options with High Cure Rates 11/11/2014
- Chuck Garcia: On a recent stroll through the supermarket aisles,...
- K Beecher: Hello. My husband was 24 to 48 hours away from dy...
- Firdous Ahmad: Dear Dr, My mother have hepatitis C, and she also ...
"fast food" 31 Days of Wellness Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis B hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir wellness your health first