Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Financial Responsibility – What Patient’s Should Know When Visiting Their Care Provider 06/27/2016
- Coby Tyner Discusses the Patient Experience: Making it a Good One 05/29/2016
- Fatty Liver Disease: Latest Update on What You Need to Know 03/08/2016
- Dr. Joe Galati: no...
- Dr. Joe Galati: It all depends on what part of the country you liv...
- Dr. Joe Galati: You outline the issues many liver patients, and ca...
"fast food" alcohol Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis B hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir vegetables wellness