Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- AASLD Liver Meeting 2015 11/15/2015
- How Old is Too Old for Liver Transplant? 09/28/2015
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: What You Need to Know? Dr. Rashid Khan Explains 09/08/2015
- Dr. Joe Galati: She needs to be evaluated for transplant based on ...
- Dr. Joe Galati: These issues need close evaluation. You should see...
- Dr. Joe Galati: He seems to need a detailed evaluation by a liver ...
"fast food" 31 Days of Wellness Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis B hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir vegetables wellness