Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- MELD Score and the Question of When I am Getting My Liver? 03/17/2008
- Heart Gift: Dr. Joe Galati Interviews Bret Sanders 05/19/2013
- Dr. Joe Galati and the Liver Specialists of Texas Staff: Supporting Local Charities 05/15/2013
- Information on Colon Cancer: Colon Cancer Awareness Month with Dr. Joe Galati 04/07/2013
- Dr. Joe Galati: Treating HCV in the setting of cirrhosis, complica...
- Ethan: My father has been stuck in limbo with a MELD hove...
- Anonymous: Hello, a close family member had a MELD score of 1...
About Dr. Galati
Dr. Joseph S. Galati is a native of Long Island, New York. He received his undergraduate degree at Syracuse University and attended St. George's University School of Medicine.
Following medical school, Dr. Galati was an Intern and Resident in Internal Medicine at State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn (formerly Downstate Medical Center)/Kings County Hospital Center, one of the premier teaching hospitals in the country. He remained an additional year in the department to assume responsibilities as the Chief Medical Resident in the Department of Medicine under the direction of Dr. Donald E. Wilson, currently the Dean at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Read more...