Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Take the Poll: Where Do You Get Your Health Information From? 04/25/2015
- “I am Ready” for Hepatitis C Treatment: New Harvoni TV Commercial 04/18/2015
- What Autopsies Can Teach: Melinda Beck from the Wall Street Journal 03/29/2015
- Dr. Joe Galati: Excellent. Good luck....
- J Porter: Thank you Dr. Galati, I do have a consultation in ...
- Roger: The product is really good and it is good advertis...
"fast food" 31 Days of Wellness Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis B hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir wellness your health first