Recorded off my trusty iPad, this is the first segment of Your Health First from this past Sunday evening, July 17, 2011.
by Dr. Joe Galati on 07/18/2011
Leave a Reply
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- New Gilead Drug Sovaldi FDA Approved: Improved Cure Rate Available 12/06/2013
- New Hepatitis C Drug Approved: Janssen’s Hepatitis C Drug Simeprevir Now Available 11/29/2013
- Colon Poop: Another Bad Colonoscopy Prep: Follow All Directions 11/23/2013
- Dr. Joe Galati: Good chance they will work. Much better tolerated ...
- James: Hello Dr. Galati, My mother has Hep C that has p...
- Dr. Joe Galati: Word on the street is by December 14th (or sooner)...
About Dr. Galati
Dr. Joseph S. Galati is a native of Long Island, New York. He received his undergraduate degree at Syracuse University and attended St. George's University School of Medicine.
Following medical school, Dr. Galati was an Intern and Resident in Internal Medicine at State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn (formerly Downstate Medical Center)/Kings County Hospital Center, one of the premier teaching hospitals in the country. He remained an additional year in the department to assume responsibilities as the Chief Medical Resident in the Department of Medicine under the direction of Dr. Donald E. Wilson, currently the Dean at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Read more...