During the month of January, Chuck Garcia and I posted 31 entries to reflect a broad range of topics related to health and wellness – topics that you can review for the entire year. To make them easily accessible, I have re-posted them on a single blog entry. Enjoy them again, and share them with […]
by Dr. Joe Galati on 01/24/2012
I eat beets; lots of them and most days. Unfortunately, my family and colleagues at the office share neither my passion nor enthusiasm for this excellent vegetable. What a shame. They are missing out! Beets originated in the Mediterranean. Like so many other colored vegetables, they started off being used primarily for medicinal purposes and […]
by Dr. Joe Galati on 01/23/2012
I eat a lot of salads. Sometimes my breakfast, lunch, and dinner all look alike. Loads of vegetables with animal protein on top. Years ago before I caught on to all the food science tricks, I used to top my salads with bottled dressing. Those days are long gone! If you look at the ingredients […]
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Harvoni: Points to Consider 10/23/2014
- New Hepatitis C Drug Harvoni FDA Approved: Information for Patients 10/21/2014
- New Hepatitis C Drug is FDA Approved: Harvoni (Combo Lepidasvir and Sofosbuvir) 10/10/2014
- Chuck Garcia: On a recent stroll through the supermarket aisles,...
- K Beecher: Hello. My husband was 24 to 48 hours away from dy...
- Firdous Ahmad: Dear Dr, My mother have hepatitis C, and she also ...