by Dr. Joe Galati on 06/27/2014
by Dr. Joe Galati on 01/02/2013
Day 2 of the 31 Days of Wellness addresses a food to avoid. I grew up in New York eating bagels. My favorite was sesame with cream cheese and chive. Warm; slightly toasted. Coffee, milk and sugar, to wash it down. Several years […]
by Dr. Joe Galati on 02/01/2012
During the month of January, Chuck Garcia and I posted 31 entries to reflect a broad range of topics related to health and wellness – topics that you can review for the entire year. To make them easily accessible, I have re-posted them on a single blog entry. Enjoy them again, and share them with […]
by Dr. Joe Galati on 01/22/2012
This is a great educational video from Dan Campolieta, a trainer in Connecticut, who happens to be my nephew. Dan explains his breakfast plan, and why it is important to start the day off with a sold breakfast. This is a point that cannot be underestimated. When not educating on the benefits of exercise and […]
by Dr. Joe Galati on 01/02/2012
Editors Note: Every day we are launching the January 2012 collection of daily blog entries for the “31 Days of Wellness”, our annual celebration of the New Year, and the opportunity to start anew as we ring in the New Year. Enjoy, visit us daily, and send us your feedback. Dr. Joe Galati This past […]
by Dr. Joe Galati on 08/16/2011
This past week on Your Health First, I discussed why it’s a good idea to think about eating salad for breakfast. Listen to the podcast here. Let me know what you think.
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- The Great Mayonnaise Deception and Marketing Trickery 07/06/2014
- Alcoholic Liver Disease: What You Need to Know-The Basics 07/05/2014
- Childhood Obesity: A Close Up Look 06/29/2014
- Chuck Garcia: On a recent stroll through the supermarket aisles,...
- K Beecher: Hello. My husband was 24 to 48 hours away from dy...
- Firdous Ahmad: Dear Dr, My mother have hepatitis C, and she also ...