by Dr. Joe Galati on 09/18/2012
by Dr. Joe Galati on 03/10/2010
I had the pleasure, though brief opportunity to meet Harry Smith several years ago at CBS Headquarters in New York City – we shared a video editing room while I waited for Dan Rather to show up for a photo shoot I was conducting (that story later). Harry was a great conversationalist, and seemed to be an alla round good guy.
Now we get to see him getting his colonoscopy. The take away point is that he is comfortable during the procedure. Rumors of barbaric screems and torture during the procedure are unfounded.
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- Watch Dr. Joe Galati in the KTRH Studio: Your Health First 03/12/2017
- Hepatitis C Education for the Public: 31 Days of Wellness 01/24/2017
- 31 Days of Wellness: Texas to Raise the Legal Smoking Age to 21-Dr. Joe Galati Discusses 01/18/2017
- Candy Ide: I have a 28 year old daughter that has autoimmune ...
- Dr. Joe Galati: Many factors go into liver transplant evaluation.....
- Vickie Konanz: I discovered I had liver cirrhosis 3 years ago aft...