Dr. Paul Kwo was on Your Health First with Dr. Joe Galati this past Sunday evening, discussing the latest results published this past week in the medical journal Lancet, which discussed the new finding with the drug Boceprevir. The response rates in chronic hepatitis C, genotype 1, are significantly improved compared to standard of care […]
Tag Archives: new hepatitis therapy
- Telaprevir and FDA Approval: The Race is On for New Hepatitis C Drugs 02/28/2011
- The MELD Score and Liver Transplant: An Update for Patients 02/02/2011
- Waiting for a Liver Transplant: My MELD Score is Low-Now What? 06/14/2012
- Harvoni: Points to Consider 10/23/2014
- New Hepatitis C Drug Harvoni FDA Approved: Information for Patients 10/21/2014
- New Hepatitis C Drug is FDA Approved: Harvoni (Combo Lepidasvir and Sofosbuvir) 10/10/2014
- Chuck Garcia: On a recent stroll through the supermarket aisles,...
- K Beecher: Hello. My husband was 24 to 48 hours away from dy...
- Firdous Ahmad: Dear Dr, My mother have hepatitis C, and she also ...
"fast food" 31 Days of Wellness Beets Boceprevir bowel preparation breakfast CIRRHOSIS clinical research colon cancer colon cancer awareness colonoscopy colon polyps. cross training dietary fiber Dietary guidelines dietary salt diverticulitis diverticulosis EDEMA fatty liver HCV hepatitis hepatitis B hepatitis C Hepatitis C treatment interferon Jack LaLanne liver liver cancer LIVER DISEASE Liver Specialists of Texas liver transplant meld score michelle obama nutrition obesity Paleo Diet ribavirin salad SALT sodium sofosbuvir telaprevir wellness your health first